We Care About You!
When you visit The Therapy Network, we have created the following COVID safety process to ensure that you have the safest and most productive therapy session possible.
- When you enter the clinic – PLEASE USE THE PROVIDED HAND SANITIZER OR WASH YOUR HANDS
- Pick up your TTN yellow towel and use it on any touch surfaces including door knobs etc.
- Turn in your TTN yellow towel at completion of your session.
- PLEASE USE THE PROVIDED HAND SANITIZER OR WASH YOUR HANDS as you depart
What The Therapy Network is doing to provide maximum COVID-19 safety and keep you and our staff safe:
We use recommended disinfection supplies and techniques
- We update our process as new information becomes available
- We have implemented a process to minimize the time in our waiting rooms by allowing patients to wait in their car
- All equipment is wiped/sprayed down after each use
- All therapists, technicians, and staff disinfect their hands before/after each encounter
- All touch surfaces and furniture are wiped/sprayed down every 30 minutes
- All staff are screened before the beginning of each shift
- All staff are REQUIRED to stay home if they are sick or have been exposed and we have instituted a liberal PTO policy to allow them to do so
- We have waived cancellation fees for patients who wish to suspend treatment
- We are utilizing Telehealth combined with Home Exercise Programs to keep our patients engaged and progressing toward their goal even when they cannot come in